Rebecca Bernstein joined the firm in October 2009. She is experienced in family law matters including dissolutions, custody, visitation, and post-judgment issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Rebecca clerked for the Honorable Ronald Lee Reisner, J.S.C., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth County, handling a variety of criminal, matrimonial, and civil matters.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Post-Judgment Issues
- New Jersey
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Juris Doctor - May, 2008
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York
- B.A. - May, 2005
- Major: Mass Media Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Ronald Lee Reisner, J.S.C., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth County, Clerk