Rotem Peretz joined the firm in May 2016. His practice is dedicated exclusively to family law and related matters, and is experienced in the areas of divorce, custody and parenting time, child support, alimony, equitable distribution, post-judgment issues, and appeals. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Peretz clerked for the Honorable Nancy Sivilli, J.S.C., Family Part - Essex County, after which he entered private practice with an Essex County law firm. While practicing in Essex County, he was an active member of the Essex County Bar Association, serving as Co-Chair of the Law Day Committee for two consecutive years, as well as Co-Chair of the Mock Trial Committee. He is presently a member of the Monmouth County Bar Association.
Mr. Peretz received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Delaware (cum laude) and earned her juris doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Juris Doctor
- University of Delaware
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Law Day Committee, Co-Chair
- Essex County Bar Association, Mock Trial Committee, Co-Chair
- Monmouth County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Nancy Sivilli, J.S.C., Clerk