Helping You Be A Great Parent
If you are planning to divorce, you may be experiencing intense emotions. Anxiety and uncertainty. Exhilaration at the prospect of a new life without your spouse. Concerns over money, living arrangements, child care and practical matters.
But spare a moment to think about your children. What are they going through? What fears and anxieties do they have? How will they deal with the new reality of their lives?
At LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Crupi, LLC, in Freehold, New Jersey, we help parents deal with the legal, financial and practical challenges of they face. A big part of that job is addressing issues involving children and divorce. We work diligently to obtain child custody, parenting time and child support arrangements that facilitate strong parent-child relationships.
Monmouth County Family Law Attorneys
When you meet with us in our offices in Freehold or Red Bank, we will listen to you and learn about your concerns. We will respond with supportive counsel, sound advice and results-oriented representation.
Our attorneys can address these and other issues affecting you and your children:
- Child custody and parenting time — We have creative child custody and visitation solutions that protect parental rights and facilitate meaningful parental relationships.
- Child support — We work hard to obtain child support orders that are fair and in line with New Jersey child support guidelines.
- Modifying a child support, custody or visitation order — In many cases, we can obtain a consent order efficiently and cost-effectively. We are also prepared to contest proposed modifications.
- Litigation — We vigorously protect the rights of parents in litigation involving child relocations and other types of child custody disputes.
- Adoption — Our firm facilitates private adoptions, including stepparent adoptions, grandparent adoptions and surrogate adoptions.
- Third-party and grandparents’ rights — We can advise you concerning custody and visitation rights.
As a parent, you place the highest priority on your child’s well-being. Our lawyers and staff share your concern. We will do everything we can to achieve your goals.